NORM is using the Cvent Attendee Hub to support both our face-to-face (F2F) attendees and our virtual attendees. Our F2F attendees will use the Attendee Hub Mobile App to access educational information and information about your organization. Our virtual attendees with use the Attendee Hub website to access the live-streamed sessions and information about your organization. All attendees will be able to access the attendee hub for thirty (30) days after the conference to view the sessions they missed. For those that attended NORM in 2018 or 2019, the Attendee Hub replaces the Crowd Compass App we used at those conferences.
Friday I will send your invitation to develop your exhibitor profile. The subject line reads: Welcome to the 2021 NORM Annual Conference. Your profile needs to be completed by September 30, 2021.
If you are also the person responsible for registering your conference representatives, you already have access to the exhibitor portal and access to begin building your profile.
If you participated in NORM 2020 Annual Conference and used the Exhibitor Management System to register your attendees, you may have to switch events. The option is in the left column.
Features – For Communicating Virtual Attendee
Chat – I can turn this on for your booth if you desire. This is a group chat feature and you can use it to chat with virtual attendees during exhibit hall hours.
Virtual Meetings via Zoom – I can turn this feature on and you will be able to meet with our virtual attendees via Zoom. As the administrator, you will have access to the Host URL and the Booth Staff URL several days before the meeting. You will be able to add your branding to the booth. You will have all features of Zoom. We are requiring that you only have the virtual booth open during exhibit hall hours.
I will need to know by September 15, 2021 if you would like the feature on or off.
Data for Profile/Booth
You decide what is added to the attendee hub. NORM recommends at a minimum you upload your company logo and a more detailed description.
- Company Logo (square image larger than 300X300 pixels)
- Virtual Banner (recommend images that are 1872X320 pixels with a ratio of 936X160 pixels)
- Corporate Description (max 5000 characters including spaces)
- The person you wish to list as contact person (optional)
- Files size: less than 20MB
- Format accepted: .doc, .docx, .gif, .jpg, .jpeg, .pdf, .png, .ppt, .pptx, .txt, .xls, .xlsx.
- File size: less than 5GB
- Must be in .mov or ,mp4 format
- If you have a URL rather than the extra video, you can upload it as a link
- You will want a video thumbnail (if there is no thumbnail, the middle slide of the video will be used by default)
- recommended size 640X360 pixels
- file size: less than 2MB
- Have the URLs for any documents you wish to provide attendees
Profile/Booth Preview – You do not have access to the site until the site is live the week before the conference and at that point, limited changes should occur. If necessary, I can take screenshots and share them with you for your compliance offices. All screenshots and previews must be completed by September 24.
- NORM will provide two (2) sets of screenshots complimentary
- Each additional set of screenshots will be a $50 charge.
- If you need a live preview of your profile, there will be a $250 charge.
- We will not be able to preview Zoom or booth chat in advance as you will not have access until a few days before the conference.
This is basic information about your organization:
- Banner (if desired)
- Booth numbers have been loaded
- Tax Id (optional)
- Virtual Meeting URL and Host Key –
- Deadline – September 15 to notify if you would like to use
- if you opt to use the Zoom room this information will be provided a few days before the conference by Cvent. You will be able to log in to the exhibitor management system and access it.
- Address and contact information
This is optional but recommended – think of this as your virtual exhibit booth
- Click the Content tab at top of the page
- Click the green add content button
- Then click on the type of content you would like to add
Documents (max of 50 documents) Updated 9/22/2021
Update to Attendee Hub changed instructions for uploading documents
- Remember items appear in the opposite order uploaded
- Click on upload files
- Either browse for files or drag file to the filed
- Click upload
- When you upload files you are given the opportunity to change the display text. Important if you file name is not appropriate
- Then click save in the lower right corner.
- The follow steps 2 – 4 for each additional document you wish to upload
Links (seen in opposite order uploaded)
- Provide Website URL
- Create Display Text
- Save in the lower left corner
- Start over to add additional links.
- Upload the video file – must have file, not URL
- If you only have a URL, add it as a link.
- Enter the title of the video
- Upload the thumbnail
- Decide if you want this video to be a feature
- Feature video means that it would be at the top of your profile within the Attendee Hub
- You may only have 1 featured video
- Upload the video file – must have file, not URL
- Chat Feature (mentioned before) – this is booth chat and is open to all visiting the booth.
- Contact Us – this is a simple contact us button that provides the information in the exhibitor management platform. Your administrator will need to pull from the exhibitor management platform.
- Attendee Hub your administrator will be able to gather the following information from the exhibitor management platform. You will be able to learn how many of the F2F and Virtual attendees accessed the content you provide.
Virtual Meeting through Zoom – September 15 if you wish to use
Chat feature – September 15 if you wish to use
Contact us – September 15 if you wish to use
The screenshots and videos provided below are from the URL that our virtual attendees will be using. The F2F attendees will use an app that contains the same information. I can’t create a test app version at this point as we are all still building.
Still shots of the website are available.
Home Page for your profile/booth