Process to Register:
- Complete registration form at the bottom of this page.
Participant’s AAPC username and AAPC password are required for NORM to register the participant for the test. Participant is responsible for their AAPC dues.
- You will make your hotel reservations. NORM will have the two nights moved to the master account. You will need a credit card for incidentials.
- We will provide a link for the shuttle between airport and hotel closer to the event.
- Add the webinar information provided in the booklet on the main information page to your calendar. Links to register for the webinars will be provided on the AAPC – CRHC web-page created just for the test participants. NORM will share access to that page once your registration is completed.
- Schedule the additional two study hours each week between the first webinar and the test.
Attendance at NORM 2020 Conference:
If you are not a member of NORM and your practice manager/administrator has given you permission to stay for the conference you are welcome to join us for a robust conference events including general sessions presentations and breakouts.
If you would like your staff member to stay for the conference you will be able to register them once the conference registration is available. The fee for them to attend is $100 between April 1 & August 15, and then $150 between August 16 and the conference start.
If the participant passes the test on Thursday, any AAPC CEUs NORM may offer at the conference can apply to the required CEUs to maintain the certification.
By registering myself or my employee, I acknowledge that I (we) have reviewed the time commitment needed to prepare for this test with the physician. My employer supports my participation and the hours needed to prepare properly for this examination.