Membership is open to Rheumatology professionals including Physicians and those who hold a management position in a Rheumatology practice.
*Membership is assigned to the individual not the practice.
Rheumatology Industry professionals are not eligible to join NORM. Your organization is welcome to support NORM through a corporate membership, conference sponsorship, or conference exhibitor. Information is available on our Annual Conference page.
Join today to gain access to many benefits including:
- Networking: The annual conference affords ample networking opportunities for attendees.
- NORM Listserv: The listserv allows Rheumatology managers from across the country to post comments and/or questions for their colleagues to respond to with their insight.
- Annual Conference and Exhibits: Members from across the country sharing information and seeking solutions on current Rheumatology practice management issues is the goal of our annual conference. Members will have time to talk with their colleagues as well as visit exhibits from various support organizations.
- January 1-December 31 – Membership Dues $150
- Annual Conference –
- Early Bird (Feb – March 31) $75
- Conference Fee (April 1 – August 15) $100
- Late Fee (August 16 – Conference) $150
NORM is excited to debut its new membership portal. Instructions to use/join available on the join page.