Value of NORM
Don’t Let Your Practice be the Last to be First
NORM Keeps You Informed
The VALUE of NORM to Your Practice
- Countless opportunities to network with experienced rheumatology managers across the U.S. through our ListServ and Annual Conferences.
- Contact Hours available for Conference attendance.
- Education, Mentoring and Support for Success through our website and Members’ Only Educational Portal with educational training tools on Practice Workflow and Rheumatologic Diseases as well as a library of forms submitted by our membership.
- NORM GPO offerings as well as discounts for NORM members on services such as translation and transcription services and waste management to name just a few.
- Ask Questions – Get Answers To All the Current Rheumatology Hot Topics on the ListServ, Website and Webinars. Here are a few Hot Topics which have been discussed:
- Health Care Policy Updates
- State and Regional Issues
- OSHA – HIPPA – Compliance Issues
- PQRS & Meaningful Use – EHR
- ICD-10 & Documentation Support
- Lab Interfaces
- Inventory Control
- Billing and Coding Issues
- Co-Pay Assistance
- Infusion Experiences and Protocols
- H.R. & Personnel Issues
- Advocacy Issues for your Practice & Patients
NORM has VALUE to Managers and Physicians Alike – Testimonials
NORM has been a wonderful support organization for my office staff. The ListServ enables us to stay current on those issues that profoundly affect the practice of Rheumatology. In addition, the network of office managers is an easy and fast way for us to get direct feedback on billing questions and insurance policies that would otherwise slow down our practice. NORM has been a godsend for many of the offices in this area…… Michael Stevens MD, FACR
NORM, by far, surpasses the benefits of any other organization I have ever belonged to. Through the ListServ, NORM members willingly assist each other by providing solutions to everyday issues that arise while managing a rheum practice. We share experiences, ideas, protocols and procedures specific to a rheumatology practice. The annual NORM conference in Sept. is definitely the icing on the cake as we all come away with practical ideas and tools that we can implement…… Mary Jo Wideman, RN, BSN, Practice Manager
Additional Testimonials can be found on our Testimonials page.