To be a forum by which we promote and support education, expertise and advocacy for rheumatology practices and their patients.
- Develop and maintain a forum for gathering, analysis and distribution of information pertaining to rheumatology practice administration.
- Promote cooperation, understanding and fellowship among its membership.
- Serve as a focus for the education of its members and the practices they serve.
- Be conscious of, and work toward, the resolution of problems confronting rheumatology medical practices.
- Serve as a conduit for communication with and through any organization providing rheumatologic care.
- Serve as a liaison between members who have special areas of expertise in rheumatology practice management, and those individuals/practices who are searching for this type of expertise.
- Through the education, support and mentoring activities of its manager members, enhance patient access to affordable, efficient rheumatologic care, and to enhance each member’s ability to provide such care in his/her practice.
- Provide a forum for members to network with others whose knowledge base complements and/or enhances their own.
- Enhance rheumatology advocacy efforts.