To create a platform to foster open communication and discussion among biologic coordinators in Rheumatology. This does not reflect the views or policies of any individual practice or NORM as an organization.
Information obtained through the biologic coordinator forum shall not be construed as professional and/or legal advice from the National Organization of Rheumatology Managers (NORM). Moreover, information obtained through this biologic coordinator forum does not necessarily represent the views, positions or policies of NORM and shall not constitute an endorsement of any kind. In no event shall NORM be liable for any direct or indirect damages resulting from a loss sustained in connection with information posted on this biologic coordinator forum. This is an unmoderated biologic coordinator forum. Contributions to the biologic coordinator forum by active biologic coordinator forum members are processed immediately and not held for posting approval. By utilizing this service, you acknowledge and agree to the tenets of this Disclaimer.
- Please be considerate and respectful in all written responses. Using emotion, humor or cynicism may be well-intentioned, but may be hurtful to some.
- The information posted in the forum shall not be shared outside the biologic coordinators participating in the forum and their practice.
- Post in most appropriate topic/category. Using the most appropriate topic and not “General” will be helpful to anyone who is trying to reference a past post.
- Due to federal regulations we are not permitted to discuss any financial information, i.e., reimbursement or profit margin details or contract specific details in the forum.
- Please refrain from replying “Thank You” within the forum.
- To ensure confidence, privacy and to promote an open exchange of information between members, NORM prohibits the solicitation of fellow participants. Overt solicitation, misuse of the forum for business development, marketing, political endeavors or sharing of participant information with non-participants without the prior approval of NORM is strictly prohibited. Repeated violations may result in removal from the forum.
- All post to the forum should be non-political.
- If there are any forms that are pertinent to the discussion, please have your manager approve the release of the form before sending out. Share with Tammy Bulger at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask her to share with members.